1. Bend one of your grills to adjust it. Curve the grill inward so it mimics the curve of your teeth.
2. Bend out the hooks on the bottom, inner side (the side that fits over the back of your teeth) of the grill.
3. Place the molding bar into the middle of the grill (where your teeth would be inserted) and press down lightly.
4. Pick up the grill with the fixing bar inserted using clean tweezers and then place the grill and fixing bar into a glass of hot water. The water should be between 165 and 175 degrees fahrenheit. Do not insert the grill or fixing bar into boiling water.
5. Allow the grill to sit in the hot water until the fixing bar turns clear. Remove the grill and fixing bar with the tweezers. Shake off excess water inside the grill.
6. Slip the grill over your teeth and push gently in place. Allow the fixing bar to harden in place. This should take a few minutes. You may have to repeat these steps to soften the fixing bar if you remove the grill in order to secure it in place again.
Real Gold Grillz
(GoldGrillz.org was formerly BottomGrillz.com)
1.You will receive putty and impression trays from us.
2. Before you mix it, place 1 set of putty (1 white + 1 colored) in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes quickly mix the colored putty and the white putty together. (You should still have 1 unused white putty and 1 unused color putty available. Do not mix the second set of putty at the same time as they will harden quickly.)
4. Mix it until the white putty is no longer visible. (This can take 30 - 40 seconds)
5. Place mixed putty into the impression tray (add more to the wall of the impression tray to get a really good impression.)
6. Bite down hard on the impression tray. Your teeth should feel the bottom of the tray.
7. Hold that position for at least 5 minutes, then remove the tray from your mouth. Analyze the impression and make sure your gum is visible in the impression.
8. DO NOT REMOVE PUTTY FROM TRAY. Leave it inside the tray and we will choose the best impression.
9. Mail us the finished impressions. We will supply the address to you via email.